Tuesday, June 26, 2007

O my studs!

To compensate for my lack of studio here in California I have gone back to bead and chain work. But since I am a restless being I wanted to try something new. That's when I discovered cabs aka cabochon's.


Here are my Flower Power studs. Crappy pic
but super cute earrings! Get 'em at my etsy site!



I've confessed my love of cameos before...here they are
in earrings! Vintage and with gold filled backs, 20$.


I found them while searching around etsy and of course purchased a bunch. They are soooooooo cute and very easy to make into earrings. All you need is some epoxy and flat backed studs and Viola! They are currently my favorite style of earring.
I've since expanded beyond cabs to glass marbles, buttons and metal (huh?).
Seriously....look at the pictures.


"Are we there yet?" these are my road map babies.
An ode to my dad, sister and traveling gniece.

I love these earrings. They will catch you many a compliment. Of course you will catch people staring at your ears tyring to read the maps. No worries you will get used to it.


"Habla espanol?" I made these guys from one mini picture
of a newspaper. very cool.

I have many styles of studs....all you have to do is check my etsy site or shoot me an email and I can set you up with a pair. Prices vary depending on what type of post I used. Some of the styles have sterling or gold filled...the rest are nickel free silver color or brass. So if you are allergic make sure you let me know....I will not be sued over earrings!

ok more of my new earrings will be posted soon on my etsy site. www.bettyjewels.etsy.com

ps. did any one notice my CR plate? very cool....Chatterton-Richmond....yessah!

No comments: