Thursday, March 1, 2007

Is the west coast the best coast????


(photo from http://www.nh.gov/oldman/)
I will be leaving New Hampshire just 11 days shortof my 24th birthday.
That means I have almost spent
exactly 24 years living in 1 state....and
you know what.....I will miss
every moment of it!


My days as a New Hampshire resident are coming to an end! I am packing my bags for sunny California.....southern California in fact! It's warm year round. Right now the weather says a high of 63...and that's considered COLD! But I love the east, especially the seasons. So will a NH native be able to survive the consistently perfect weather? Or will I be craving those windy fall days and those early spring smells.....I think so. I'm not sure I will ever agree with the west coast best coast theory but I'm going to give it a try.
CALIFORINA OR BUST!

No comments: