Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Things on Etsy!


Gold Cut-outs by Betty Jewels! They are about 1-inch diameter
and are made from NuGold. Burlap texture, gold filled hooks.
22$ on http://www.bettyjewels.etsy.com/


I've been trying to keep our etsy shop updated with new pieces but when your laptop is busted and your boyfriends desktop is at least 6 years old.......the process has proven to be very difficult. Today I am writing from the Carlsbad City Library. They have about 9 Internet computers.....I'm not kidding...that's all they have....but at least they are new and fast!

But anyways, back to etsy. I have added more metal pieces and some chain ones as well. Unfortunately I am still working out the kinks of how to make the jewelry look as good in a photo as it does in person. Let me know if you think the lentils work!


These earrings are made from 3 different
color fresh water pearls and gold-filled chain.
20$ on etsy.




No comments: