Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blogger dud

I'm refering to myself.
Geesh...how do people do this everyday! Is my life that lame I have nothing to talk about 7 days a week?
hmm......I should make a point to write at least once a week right???
Well I am going to blame it on my lack of computer acess. My poor little Mac is still broken and so is my wallet...so therefore it has to wait to be fixed. If I had it I could put it on my lap and blog away while I watch hours of TV. Maybe I will start a 'Fix my Mac fund'. All the proceeds from jewelry sales in June will go towards my sick computer.
Don't worry. I'm only joking. I would never do that. It would be dishonest and selfish.
But a girl can dream right?
Actually the truth is I would write more often if I knew people read it. What comes first, readers or the writing? Maybe if I write more interesting topics I will pick of some fans (ha!).
Or I could just post incredibly cute pictures of my niece.


This was when she was two weeks old. Shes 7 m now.

Isn't she precious?


1 comment:

Susan Schwake said...

she is the sweetest ever! i stillh ave her photo from lovely hearts in our bin... :-)